Mums and ‘soon-to-be’ Mums
Pre + Post-Natal programme
Your unique pregnancy health and fitness programme
Long gone are the days when pregnant women were expected to rest on their laurels for nine long months. Modern society has accepted that exercise during a normal pregnancy can have physical benefits for both mother and baby.
Our plans are suitable for all stages of pregnancy (before, during or after) regardless of previous fitness levels.
Our programmes focus on three main elements:
Step 1: Getting to know you and what you want to achieve
Step 2: Devising personalised plans to achieve your goals (activity and nutrition)
Step 3: Putting the plan into action and achieving your goals
After Step 3, we work with you to either create new targets and goals or focus on maintaining what we have achieved.
Qualified pre and post-natal exercise specialists
It is always good to start as early as possible when it comes to preparing your body for child birth and improving your fitness. At Complete Life Fitness, we have qualified pre and post-natal exercise specialists ready to give you ‘worry-free’ workouts alongside any guidance and support you might need.
Give us a call today on 01904 785499 or 07921 919441 to book your FREE consultation.
Specific benefits of our exercise plan include:
Benefits for you:
- Boost your energy
- Promote healthy weight gain
- Reduce musculoskeletal discomfort of pregnancy such as a backache
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles and prepare you for childbirth
- Improve sleep, posture, core strength, self-confidence and muscle tone
- Decrease muscle cramps and leg swelling
- Reduce the incidents of constipation
- Get your body back faster after pregnancy
- Increase the likelihood of a shorter, less complicated labor
- Lessen the risk of complications such as gestational diabetes by 30%, pre-eclampsia and pre or postnatal depression
Benefits for baby:
- Develop a healthier heart with a lower resting heart rate after birth
- Be born at what is considered a ‘normal’ birth weight, rather than overweight
- Be born with a brain that’s mature and quicker to develop neurologically
Get in touch to book in a FREE complimentary consultation!
All packages include:
And uniquely, we also offer…
TEAM WORK package
Train together and split the cost. Each member will receive their own tailored training and nutrition plan based on their own fitness level*
Sessions per week: 1/2/3
Session duration: 60 mins
*Reach your goals together! Get in shape the healthy way while enjoying the company and support of family and friends. We can train two or three people (max) in each group. The more people, the more you save! Groups must be formed prior to training.
We offer 30 or 60 minute sports massage along with an initial consultation to assess your requirements.
These are carried out by our fully qualified BSc Sports Rehabilitator, Ailish.