Cancer, wellbeing, & exercise
“iCan Beat It, iCan Be Fit” programme
We understand that exercise may be scary for some people. Our trained professionals are here to provide the support and guidance you need when starting an exercise programme.
Our programmes focus on three main elements:
Step 1: Getting to know you and what you want to achieve
Step 2: Devising personalised plans to achieve your goals (activity and nutrition)
Step 3: Putting the plan into action and achieving your goals
After Step 3, we work with you to either create new targets and goals or focus on maintaining what we have achieved.
Accredited to offer cancer and exercise rehabilitation.
Whether you are ON or OFF treatment, our exercise programmes are safe and designed specifically for you! We have years of experience helping cancer patients improve their health and well-being.
We are one of the very few providers accredited to offer a cancer and exercise rehabilitation service.
Give us a call today on 01904 785499 or 07921919441 to book your FREE consultation.
What we do
- Provide a wide variety of exercise methods, so you’ll never feel stuck in the same routine
- Support you in making healthy lifestyle choices
- Enable you to safely become more physically active
- Enhance your overall quality of life
- Answer any questions you may have about your condition and exercise
- Support you in understanding the reasons of why exercise and activity are important
- Help you overcome challenges and fears that you may have about increasing your current activity levels
- Provide nutritional support and healthy eating advice
- Create a social environment for people with shared health conditions/experiences
Here’s some of the benefits possible to you whether you have or had cancer:
- Reduce side effects of treatment such as fatigue, pain, night sweats and nausea
- Significantly reduce the chance of recurrence by up to 50%!
- Decrease the progression of cancer
- Improve mobility after surgery
- Increase energy levels throughout the day
- Boost your mood, quality of life and self-esteem
- Strengthen your muscles, joints, and bones
- Decrease stress levels
- Improve sleep quality
- Control your weight
- Lower blood pressure
Get in touch to book in a FREE complimentary consultation!
All packages include:
And uniquely, we also offer…
TEAM WORK package
Train together and split the cost. Each member will receive their own tailored training and nutrition plan based on their own fitness level*
Sessions per week: 1/2/3
Session duration: 60 mins
*Reach your goals together! Get in shape the healthy way while enjoying the company and support of family and friends. We can train two or three people (max) in each group. The more people, the more you save! Groups must be formed prior to training.
We offer 30 or 60 minute sports massage along with an initial consultation to assess your requirements.
These are carried out by our fully qualified BSc Sports Rehabilitator, Ailish.